Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Silver Streak


The Lord is good and He provides even for our most human needs and wants! We have a new van...this time not boring white but silver. Such a small detail but He even took care of that. Our whole experience getting it was just such a blessing. We have a wonderful gentleman that has helped us get two of our other vehicles that was able to get this van for us. It is a year newer than our old van and even has some upgrades that we had put on including a DVD player for those long van trips with our five blessings. The insurance company has already paid us and so even that has gone so smoothly. We are thanking God for this new blessing and have dubbed it the Silver Streak. A little more catchy than The Big White Bus. All the praise goes to the Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice! I hope we can get a new van soon (we still have our 98 caravan). But its so nice not having a car payment. 8)

I saw you are reading Passionate Housewives. I finished it last month and thought it was wonderful! Such an encouragement!

The Cooke Family said...

What a beautiful blessing for your family! it is so neat to see your perspective on this situation. It is so refreshing. I am so grateful for the blessing of getting to know you. Thanks so much for your love, support and prayers. Keep the updates comin'. Love to hear what's going on in your family.

Love to all! Tell R we said hello! Oh, and I put a link on my blog to get to yours. (so I don't have to keep going back to my e-mail to remember the website) : )